Monday, January 14, 2008

Day One

Today is officially Day 1 of my new career!

I'm still working in the same place, but am now part of the Embryology department across the corridor. I'll be joining a dedicated team of embryologists to help make parenthood a reality to those who naturally can't.

It was quite hard to say goodbye to the Biochemistry lab, especially to my lab colleague. She and I have such a great working relationship, it seems at times like we share a common brain hemisphere. So I'm really going to miss you, Cleo and all the paperwork ^_^


By Your grace Oh Lord, You've blessed me with a job that will help those in need.

YOU are the giver of life, and I thank You for giving me this opportunity to see it happen in front of my eyes.

Bless those Oh Lord who cannot conceive on their own, bless those who chose to seek help, and bless those who are fighting the same battle as You are...

Making their dreams come alive.

No comments: