Tuesday, March 09, 2004

An ode to my loved one

Love is such a wonderful thing...
But fragile it is; like a piece of string.
Cherish it forever all u guys...
The last thing u want is the sound of goodbyes.

Love is like chocolate cake...
U wish u could eat it forever - till u get a tummy ache.
How nice it would be to set aside our differences,
Live life and forget the consequences...

Love ain't an easy thing.
You never know what it may bring...
But no matter what happens, please smile.
Make everything we had, worthwhile...

The time we had was short - but sweet.
But u did so much; u got me off the ground, on my two feet.
Even though the times we spent were rare,
You always seem to be constantly there...

We're both captains of our own ship now.
Our paths have diverged somehow...
The circumstances which made it so are hard to explain,
But I guess it means nothing to u - now that I've thrown our relationship down the drain.

I'm sorry it had to be this way.
There's really nothing else for me to say.
I hope u'll see the path that God has laid for you...
For there's a reason for everything we go through.

I know it is hard for u to forgive...
I won't ask for anything else other than for u to live...
Live your life to the fullest my friend,
For this is what I would do; if I was still with u in the end.

Take care & God bless...

No comments: