Thursday, April 20, 2006



After a full meal, pop open one of these beauties and drink to your heart's content... Brown Brothers - Dolcetto & Syrah 2005

Had a chance to try a glass at my cell group meeting last week during Good Friday. We initially had it for the Holy Communion session when we broke fast at 6pm. What a better way to remember the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus than by breaking bread ^_^

As I drank it, I thought to myself, "Man... The blood of Christ never tasted so good!" Yes, all you religious pions, come throw your socks at me now ^_^ jk jk...

But really, this fine drop really deserves some mention. Intense fruity flavours but without the overpowering nature of the sharp tannins... Has a distinct taste of ripe raspberries with a hint of liquorice. Smooth to drink, low on alcohol...

What more can I say?


"Alcoholic Ribena!" quips one of the unenlightened wine drinkers... *faints*



Available at your local wine retailer for around $14...

Enjoy! ^_^

No comments: