Monday, May 29, 2006


Ah yes... My parents have flown back home to sunny Singapore.

What a time it has been being with you all...

From the joyest moments we had, celebrating as a family at church together; picnics in my bedroom with baked beans and toasted bread; long drives in my overloaded echo trying to shift my stuff to my new place; picking grapes at vineyards; our merciless consumption of cashew nuts; cracking jokes with the waiters at Ciao Italia; falling miserably to crack a joke with the German boss at Dear Friend's Restaurant; that HUGE pork shank at Duckstein; those wonderful $3.50 dinners at Karawara; more laughs at Ciao Italia; all those wines that we've tried and got drunk in the process; riding in a vintage 1927 Studebaker with no seatbelts; to the double back stabbing by a certain individual, who happens to be a millionaire and shall go un-named to protect his worthless identity...

Although it has been a tough 5 weeks, we've grown closer and more united than ever before.


When I came to this world, the Lord chose you both to care for me...
Thank God it wasn't up to me, for I would have made a mistake...
For He couldn't have chosen anyone better...

A moment of regret with you both is one thing I never had.
Thank you for raising me up through those years, good and bad.
I love you both... Mom & Dad
^_^






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh, ciao italia, i've heard such good stuff about the place but have never been.must go must go. so wheres your new place? nice vintage cars! haha thought you said you don't drink much what..

Andy said...

Haha... I'm moving to Clarkson... Which is like 45 mins away from Perth, but only 10 mins from work *grin*

Oh errrm... Yes I don't really drink that much... Just water that happens to contain a bit of alcohol *hic* and coincidentally flavoured like wine.... man looks like wine too! *hic*

^_^