Tuesday, February 24, 2004

After an eventful afternoon full of swashbuckling battles with HTML, multiple errors and a couple of painkillers later, i finally got my blog up and running again... So now i present to you Version 1.1 *applause*

The weekend has been pretty interesting... I had a pleasant surprise after church on sunday when i realised that my rear view mirror had decided to follow Newton's Law of Gravity. To add icing on the cake, no windscreen repair shops actually bother to open on a Sunday... So there i was happily driving around "illegally" till i got a neck sprain after all that head-turning... *aww*

Thank God i got it fixed this morning...

I've just added some photos of my family and myself. Those can be found in the section "A Moment in Time". For a certain individual who has been begging me for my baby photos... sorry my friend, u won't find it in here *nah nah nah*

In the past, when i was still young and a dolt (yes qiongz...), i used to think that taking pictures were such a waste of time and energy... I would rather run out and relish in the soft sand than be bothered with setting up the camera. It was only when i came to live here that i realised photos were much more than faces and scenery... Its a memory, a moment, that if not careful, would be lost forever in the sands of time. Now i finally understand why my dad placed so much emphasis in getting us together for that perfect shot... Thanks Dad.

No comments: