Friday, February 20, 2004

I've finally succumbed to writing a blog... Gota give credit to my friends out there whose blogs have inspired me to follow in their path. And I got to admit... everyone seems to be doing it but ME... *hah*

I've never got about writing a diary - I blatantly conceded defeat after the fourth entry. It's never easy to put to words feelings and emotions, the very things that stretches our minds in dimensions beyond the plane of pen and paper.

Expressions that we take for granted, like the slight tremble of the hand, sudden shift in eye contact, nervous stutter in one's speech and the ever obvious blush of one's cheeks... they're all simply an unconscious reaction to our environment. But when it comes to writing it down, woaah, you finally realise what you've just got yourself into... Just how on earth do u go about describing your life without running the risk of ending up like the script of Matrix Revolutions - where u walk out of the cinema wondering if the popcorn was actually salted or whether it was your tears of sadness, that such a wonderful story ended with a *poof*...

Eventually the diary might just evolve into a self-fabricated story that you want to see - kinda like the news we have these days where bad stuff is actually erm... good! (Oh admit it you American idol fans... you just love to see William Hung sing again right?)

But then I finally realised... this ain't the place to gloat to the world how wonderful your life is *yes yes... rub it in*, or complain to the point that duct tape has a purpose again. This is the perfect place to whine! Yes, I've finally found the one true meaning missing from my diary-life. U can't whine in yer diaries - all u get back in return is the cold hard stare of the horizontal lines on the page. Kinda makes your life worse huh...

Hah, not to worry... whine I shall not today. For a wise man once told me, "my little tum-tum... the hardest part of life is always the first step, the rest just depends on how u fall..." so I'm actually quite happy that I've managed to get this blog running.

Hopefully with all of your support, this blog will fall, gracefully, into the hearts of many.

No comments: