Saturday, July 08, 2006

Now that I've finally completed my university life and now officially a taxpayer, I would like to take this opportunity to thank these wonderful ladies at UWA Guild for taking care of me, feeding me, and making sure I eat well...

A little too well ^_^


Wendy, the Queen of Kebabs with Jean the Fish & Chip Master


Patricia, from the Salad Bar - Queen of the Greens


Ann, from the cashier - Princess of the Till (You're actually happy to give money to her)


Linda, from Claremont Guild - The Empress of the Acorn



Could be a conspiracy to fatten me up... Hmmm... O_o

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH! it was your birthday!?

oops.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAYY!
=))

Veen said...

heyz! i was listening to Pastor Prince's CDs on 'Finding your life partner - God's choice or yours?'. i've gotta say he's really good, quite dynamic n close to the scriptures. plus funny! i give him 5 stars! yep.. my god-parents hv a mini collection of his CDs.

Andy said...

Haha! Love his sermons too!
He's one annointed preacher man...

So how? Your life partner... *grin*

Veen said...

pls pray for peace in the middle east. may isreal stop the offensive against lebanon. may our merciful Lord watch over the innocent men, homeless women n children. Amen.

gRacE said...

haha.. do u acutally know these people!

Andy said...

Haha... Yah! =P