Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Well folks, here it is... I couldn't think of a better day to launch it than on my birthday ^_^ Ropheka@blogspot is officially up and running. Its something I've always wanted to do and its finally here.

Ropheka is a Hebrew word and can be literally translated as "My Healer" or "The One Who Heals". As you can tell, it will be everything about Jesus Christ and His finished work on the cross.

So I hope you will join me and enjoy this journey together with me as I find out more about the Man who gave it all up, to save you and me from a lifetime of suffering, to bring us an eternal life full of joy and happiness.


This is the story of His Finished Work...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

andy birthday blessed =)
& continue to grow in the Lord
& love him with your heart.
take care n love lots, sista-in-christ