Monday, September 11, 2006


5 years ago, on this very day... I can still remember.
One Tuesday night, in the month of September...

I came back home but no one answered the door.
There was a silence that I've never heard before.

Suddenly the door swung open and my sister told me to come in,
Hurry she says, not even asking how my day had been.

I watched in horror as one of the buildings was burning.
Watching the news, not even sure of what I was hearing.

Seconds later, it all became clear to me...
When another plane flew into the tower, for the whole world to see.

All the souls that were lost, may they rest in heaven.
That day for me, was my September 11...


This is not a message to promote hate to anyone, to any group or to any religion. The world has persecuted each other enough for the past 5 years and I don't wish to add to it. However this goes to show one thing...

People die in the name of God. But no one wages war in the name of Jesus.

Jesus never fails... Love never fails.

No comments: