Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Multi-Faceted Side of Me


It was hot. The mercury was at a stifling 39 degrees the past 3 days. You could make dried salted fish in half an hour.

Air-conditioner wasn't working. It was blasting away at maximum. The huff and puff apparently wasn't enough.

A shower was inevitable. Any later and I would go crazy. Some might argue that I already am.

I turned the faucet. Out came the water. Cold shower will do the trick I thought. Cold water there wasn't to be.

The water was hot. Did I turn on the hot water instead I thought. Not good. Wanted to hide in the fridge.

After my hot cold shower, it didn't feel that bad anymore. Maybe the heat got to me. Might also be the ice slushie that I gobbled down in 10 seconds. Brain hurts.

Thanks to daylight-savings, there were still 3 more hours of light to go. Out came the camera. I just had too much time.

The multi-faceted side of me...

1 comment:

fuzzylogic said...

hahahahahahahhaa
you poser!!!!