Monday, February 12, 2007

My Mangoes!

Is it just me or is there something about the markets that just seems to captivate the senses?

Is it the huge range of sun-ripened seasonal fruits? Or is it the crisp smell of fresh vegetables and produce? Maybe it's the hustle and bustle; the screaming and the shouting; the pushing and the shoving...

Could it be the excitement of trying to get a bargain on what's left before someone else grabs it? (Like the $1 bag of mangoes I got! It's MINE! ^_^) Or maybe it's because you're able to touch, feel and smell what you want to buy...

Whatever the reason, the fact is... The stuff sold there is dirt cheap...

If you haven't been to a fresh produce market before, I suggest you do. If you have... STAY AWAY from my mangoes! ^_^

See you there!







2 comments:

fuzzylogic said...

hahaha...those are actually really nice pics.
are u ever going to cook for me lol?

Andy said...

hahaha... are you ever gona come back from the US? ^_^