Monday, February 26, 2007

Priss's Birthday - With The 3 Amigos

Priss, the birthday girl, was subtly coerced by Jess and I to go out and celebrate her birthday, being given the excuse that she'll only turn 23 once in her entire lifetime. It worked ^_^

Hidden in the hills of Perth was a restaurant called Le Paris Brest. I strongly suggest you don't say it out loud. Didn't realise how embarrassing it sounded until I started asking for directions.





Food - The Verdict




Duck Risotto - The "Gentle" Size
There was a choice between a "gentle" or "serious" size for the servings. The girls reckoned that since they were gentle and pure, the "gentle" size was the obvious choice... O_o *sweatdrop*


Swordfish - The Fish of the Day
I choked when I saw the size of the plate. Later I almost threw up when I found out the cost - $35 for a slice of fish, (and a char grilled watermelon). Couldn't help but wonder if the plate was included with the meal -_-


Pistachio Cheese Cake
Ahhhh... Absolutely fabulous! ^_^

For a French restaurant with I quote, "the most exquisite selection of food", it was excitingly normal. Other than the pistachio cake, the restaurant loses points for its main courses and its choice of name! =P

Afterwards, we went back to Priss's place at the veterinary hospital and guess who I found???

Ahhh sooo cute!


Later, it scratched me... ^_^
*grrrr*

No comments: