Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Sometimes I wonder...
I wonder what the Lord has in store for me.

Sometimes I wait...
I wait for the Lord to show me the way.

Sometimes I worry...
I worry if I have the strength to carry on.

Sometimes I hope...
I hope that He'll come and take my problems away.

Sometimes I fear...
I fear that I may make the wrong choices.

Sometimes I realise...
I realise that God can turn the wrong choices into something good.

Sometimes I laugh...
I laugh at the moments when I almost fell.

And sometimes I smile...
I smile when the Lord reminds me of all the times He has picked me up.

All the while I notice...
That things may not go as well as it seems, but

Every time, You're always there for me.


Thank You, Jesus...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dude!!!

nice blog.. i like the posting abt you saying things like..

-> you worry... you hope... you wonder... <-

was that frm some webby or was it all frm ur heart? (i tink it's frm ur heart knowing u... :D :D )

Andy said...

Hey MEL!!!

Thanks bro... Its all from the heart ^_^

Just realised what a long journey it has been with the Lord. Thought it'll be a good idea to put it into words before I forget.

I'll leave it to you to make it into a song k? Cause you're the music man! =P

God bless bro!

Anonymous said...

music man??
aei......

can i use what u wrote and copy into my blog? i will hyperlink it to ur blog :P

for referencing purposes *grinz*

Andy said...

Haha... No problem bro. ^_^